Saturday, September 25, 2010

Country Village

We went to Country Village yesterday, like every Friday. It was the last Friday of the Farmer's Market for the year :( It is definitely Luke's favorite place to go and has been for a long time. He calls it "Kunch Vidge." I love that it is Fall now, we recently pulled out the boots and our hats. Here are some pictures taken with my handy Droid... a pretty decent camera in daylight, for a phone. I just love watching their sweet little faces... always wondering what they are thinking about. These photos capture some of their expressions that I love so much!

This photo is of Luke watching the model trains... his favorite part about the whole ride. In fact, sometimes we can skip the ride while he watches the models so intently.

I love her in her boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment