Whoever said that the third child is supposed to be the easiest?? Just the other day Steve joked (atleast I think he was joking) that if Sydney was our first born, she might be the only child. The poor sweet girl has the worst gas! She seems to be coming out of it a little bit, with some help of "gripe water," which is a natural supplement made of ginger and fennel extract. Most of her awake time is spent crying. At least she sleeps well... I am very fortunate for that. She is so sweet, she sleeps on her side in the Fischer price "Take Along Swing", just like her sister did with her binky propped up to her mouth, all day long. I carry it all over the house with me. It is either that or I bounce her on the stability ball or carry her in the Pikkolo carrier that is way better on my back than the Bjorn. On the days when I can manage to get her to smile at me... REALLY smile at me, not just gas smiles... I grab my camera and shoot away. I am extra lucky if I catch her dimple in a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment