Thursday, September 16, 2010

Missing Bear


"B" Luke's beloved bear is missing as of Sunday, September 12th. He was last seen in the family room by Steve. This is the longest he has ever been gone. B, please come home, we miss you.
The History of B:
B is actually a retired TY Pluffy named Cloud that I picked out at the shop of an Empire Suites in Franklin, TN. Steve had surprised me for Valentine's Day with a romantic dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in 2002. I love stuffed animals and I always had him sitting on my night table. One day, I decided to give him to Luke when he was just about a year old. He always just hung out in Luke's crib. The first time I remember him playing with him was in October of 2008. Right after Ava was born, Luke and B were inseparable. I think it was his way of dealing with the addition of his baby Sissy into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment