Monday, September 27, 2010

My little Batman




Today Luke got his Halloween costume in the mail. He was so excited, he literally wanted to sleep in it. He would run around and stop and put his hands on his hips, it was so cute. I don't think he totally understood how to wear the headpiece, because he kept trying to stretch one eye cutout to see out of both eyes. I showed him how but he kept doing his own thing, oh well. He was so excited for Ava to wake up from her nap so he could show her and put her costume on. She tried on her duck costume (that she picked out in the store) once and now has no desire to put it back on... much like Luke last year with his Buzz Lightyear. All he wanted to do was wear Ava's tutu. He will probably never live that one down. I guess until they are 3 or 4, you never know how they will respond to a costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment