Last Thursday, at only 21 months of age, Miss Ava escaped her crib. I have seen her throw her foot up like she wanted to get out but it has never gone farther than that (that I know of.) Almost a week later now, she has not tried it since. I think the number 1 reason is because it did not feel great on her bum, or whatever she fell on. I would also like to think she listened to me after the talk I had with her and told her not to do it again... it is dangerous!! She definitely keeps me on my toes.
I don't know why she would ever want to get out there... she has everything she would ever need besides food in there. She has about 10 of her favorite stuffed animals, loveys and dolls, 4 blankets, some books, a nightlight, a couple outfits for Baby Stella and I think that is about it. You would think with all of this stuff she wouldn't notice if it started disappearing one by one, but she does.
Lately, whenever I go to get her, she has removed her pants and sometimes her top. Here I am trying to teach Luke to do that at 3 and 1/2 years old and he has no desire whatsoever, unless of course it means getting in the bath as quick as possible. This has got to be a big difference between boys and girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment