Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The impossible picture...


Ok, I am not used to blogging.... apparently if I forget to say something I can't just go back and edit, I need to create a new post. I may be blogging 25 posts a day till I can get used to this.


I wanted to say that it is so hard to get a picture with all 3 kids in it looking at me.... 2 kids is definitely doable. I don't even need a smile, just all 3 kids looking somewhat close to the lens, eyes open... They could even be looking at each other and I would be happy. Until I get a good one, I will just have to be happy with pasting their 3 cute faces together in a photo collage.


Figures that I forgot my good camera on Luke's first day of school and I had to use my phone to take a picture. I guess I should just be happy that I remembered to take a picture and that all 3 kids were content at the same time and looking at me. Well, Sydney's eyes were closed but that is ok because she is a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment