I am a big fan of cooking and take pride in making healthy but good tasting meals for my kids. Tonight's dinner was embarrassing but I have to blog about it because it is just what you have to do sometimes when all 3 kids are screaming at the top of their lungs and Daddy is not home from work yet to help. Tonight was an easy night for me, Trader Joe made some enchiladas for us and I had plenty to go around. Luke is obseessed with snacks right now so it is to the point where I call breakfast, lunch and dinner snacktime just so he will sit down and eat it, regardless of what I give to him. If I feed him chicken deli meat and call it a snack, he will eat it... but if I serve him the same thing and call it lunch, he will not even make his way to the table. So tonight I told him he was getting a snack and was planning on serving him an enchilada. Well Sydney started crying and I could not get her to stop and Miss Ava who had decided not to actually sleep during naptime today was cranky and throwing a full on temper tantrum, belly to the ground, legs kicking and screaming... and then Luke started crying probably just because the girls had lost it. I panicked and just for the sake of getting someone to stop crying, I faltered and surrendered to his request of a peanut butter graham cracker sandwich for dinner. At least there was some protein in there is how I look at it.
Oh, and a number of people have been asking about B, thinking he is still lost. He was found last week by Steve. This time he was under the guestroom bed and I was amazed that Steve even checked there because that is a completely random spot. He is safe and sound in Luke's bed with him as we speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment