Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Never Say Never...


I woke up this morning to a smiling baby by my side, a snuggling big brother right next to her and then Daddy on the other side. Of course, when we went to bed there was just 2 of us. Sydney joined us after the middle of the night feeding (I fall asleep when I am feeding her.) Luke has nightmares and even night-terrors lately so he runs up to our room in the middle of the night screaming and crying. He usually sleeps on the makeshift bed on our floor but he made his way into our bed last night.

Don't get me wrong, I love to snuggle with my kids but I have always said I would never let them sleep in my bed because that is the only time of the day I have to myself. And now here I am with 3 kids, 3 and 1/2 and younger, not caring who is in my bed or bedroom as long as it means both Steve and I can get some extra sleep that is very much needed and deserved! :)


This picture of Luke and Sydney is one of my favorite sibling pictures to date. It was taken a couple months ago on a lazy Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment