GO Luke GO!!!!

Today Luke and I went to "The Farm" in Snohomish. It was great to have some one on one time with him... well, Sydney was with us but she slept in my ergo the whole time. We picked out a white pumpkin in the patch, went down a curvy slide in a barn, played in the sandbox with tractors and Luke got to eat his first dreamsicle. His favorite part was playing with the little kittens. Daddy would of been so proud to see him push himself through all of the 4 year old's so he could play with the kittens too. I snapped a picture of him doing it... I love his personality, laid back but definitely not a pushover. He may be the kid that still prefers to be with his Mama while the other's are all playing and being wild, but I love that about him and will hold onto to it as long as I can. Before I know it, he is going to be grown up and maybe not even want his dear old Mama around. He is a passionate, sweet little boy who definitely has his tough 3 year old moments... but the good outweigh the bad by a landslide and I know that it is all just a part of growing up and him figuring out his place in this world.
...and after a busy busy day, I find him completely konked out before dinner time in his costume. I was lucky he didn't wear it on his fieldtrip.
No comments:
Post a Comment