Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The end of the Totsite era

I have been thinking about creating a blog for about 6 months now instead of using our totsite. The totsite will end in January and this is beginning NOW =)

I think it will be easier to capture and write about the kids in a blog format rather than a weekly/monthly update. Now that Luke and Ava are older and talking, there is so much to capture about their everyday moments. Moments that we tend to forget until we are reminded by old photographs or videos. There are so many little moments that I have wanted to record in a baby book and I know I have forgotten so hopefully this blog will end that.

Most of all, I want to do this for my kids. I want them to have all of our memories so someday they can look back and be reminded. This blog will become a book for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment