Sunday, September 19, 2010

Making Cookies


I love to cook with Luke. A few months ago we made some snickerdoodles. In the few seconds that I turned my head, Luke decided to pour the salt in after I had measured out all of the dry ingredients. It was hard to be mad about it because he was not trying to be bad, he honestly thought he was helping me out. I tried to remove as much as possible and then added some extra flour just in case because I scooped out more than just salt. We finished making the cookies and lets just say they were very salty. The saddest part of this is that I was pregnant and I ate them anyway.


Today, we made some of Luke's favorite cookies... chocolate chip and M&M. He used to call M&M's, "Ma Moo's" and now he calls them "em nems." Most of the M&M's and chocolate morsels ended up in his mouth before they made their way to the bowl. I think he likes chocolate as much or even more so than I do, if that is even possible. I blame myself for that because I ate a TON of chocolate when I was pregnant with him... he was due right around Easter time and I love Easter candy. Anyway, after we put them in the oven, he sat right in front of the oven and did not take his eyes off of them for the 10 minutes it took to bake them.... now that is dedication!

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog Pambo!!! Nicely done, much better layout than TOTs, but what about video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can put video on here, just haven't posted anything yet!

    ReplyDelete